Community Coffee’s Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
To our valued customers,
We're honored to be part of your day, and our top priority is the health and safety of our customers, communities and employees.
Recently, the Food and Drug Administration Commissioner (FDA), Stephen M. Hahn M.D., stated, “We are not aware of any reports at this time of human illnesses that suggest COVID-19 can be transmitted by food or food packaging.”
Additionally, we understand the concern surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19) and want to provide an update of how we’re navigating these uncertain times:
- We’re monitoring the situation closely, following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and our own standards and practices.
- We’re encouraging employees to engage in frequent hand washing and have added additional sanitization stations in common areas.
- We’ve distributed alcohol-based wipes to keep equipment clean and we’re increasing the frequency of cleaning workspaces.
- We’ve implemented domestic and international travel restrictions and limited the size of group meetings for our team to prevent the spread of illness.
- If access to stores becomes difficult, our customers are encouraged to shop online and have coffee delivered through communitycoffee.com
These safeguards and precautions are made with you, our loyal customers, in mind.
We continue to source, roast and package our products to deliver an outstanding coffee experience for you.
It's our privilege to serve you, particularly during challenging times, and we thank you for being at the heart of what we do.
President and CEO
Connect With Us: