Coffee is so great, it gets special recognition each year with its own day - National Coffee Day on September 29. No matter how you enjoy your brew, there’s plenty of ways to celebrate. Here’s 6 ways to help fuel your love of java on coffee’s biggest day of the year.
- Try a coffee-inspired dish! What’s a celebration without food? We’ve got plenty of coffee-loving recipes. Whether you’re craving sweet and spicy chicken wings, game-day snacks, or a delectable dessert – we’ve got you covered. Check out some Tailgate Traditions recipes here. Also, head over to our blog, The Genuine Source, for more ideas.
- Sign up for a coffee subscription. Community Coffee’s Auto-Delivery program allows you the convenience of your favorite blend delivered straight to your door at the frequency you choose. Don’t forget to add our featured Coffee of the Month option to your order also, so you can try a different, unique blend every month!
- Check out some cool (or hot) offers brewing in your local stores. There may be some coffee house specials to take advantage of or some sweet deals online. Be sure to check out CommunityCoffee.com on September 29 for a special one-day offer!
- Try a new brew! Typically drink black coffee? Maybe try a latte. Normally drink cappuccinos? Mix it up with a cold brew! Add some flavored syrups or spices, like cinnamon, for a hint of sweetness. There’s plenty of ways to switch up your routine. And if you’re really looking to shake it up, try this Thai iced coffee recipe.
- Celebrate coffee culture! Call up an old friend and chat over a cup of coffee. Have some quality time with the family over a fresh pot of your favorite blend. Set up meetings with your colleagues at a local coffee house and enjoy the brewing atmosphere and time out of the office.
- Try a coffee DIY project. There are several ways to recycle your used coffee grounds. From cleaning uses to body scrubs, we’ve got you covered. Check out Coffee Grounds: One Man’s Trash Is Another Man’s Treasure.